|Butter u/s 82% (melted)||200g|
|Cadbury Crème Eggs minis||1 Packet|
|Medium size Easter egg||1|
|Chocolate cookies (crumbed)||1-2 biscuits|
|Caramel whipped cream||(to taste)|
|Icing sugar||(to dust)|
- In an electric mixer, whip the eggs and caster sugar until mixtures turns in to a light meringue.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa.
- Pour in the buttermilk, vanilla paste and lemon zest into the flour mix and whisk together.
- Pour in the melted butter and whisk until smooth.
- ¼ at a time, gently fold through the whipped eggs and caster sugar.
- Heat up frypan/griddle pan/hot plate and grease with butter.
- Grease 15cm metal rings (or just go without if you don’t have them) and place on to the pan
- Spoon mixture in to each ring until it is ¾ full.
- Place 3 unwrapped Cadbury Crème Mini Eggs in each pancake cooking on a low-medium heat until lightly golden.
- Flip the pancake and cook until cooked all way through
- Finish the cooked pancakes with caramel laced whipped cream, fresh raspberries, blackberries and blueberries and chocolate cookie crumb
- Fill a medium sized store brought hollow Easter egg that has been kept in the freezer, make a hole in bottom with a paring knife about the thickness of a pen, and fill ¼ with caramel and the rest with maple syrup. Seal hole with a little of the cream and place in freezer for 5 mins to quickly set before placing on top of pancake stack.
- Crack it open with 1 giant whack!!!
- Enjoy and have fun.